A sampling of trips conducted by Joyce James over the past several years – Memorable Travel for Knitters & Friends.
Joyce has been escorting groups to Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Iceland, Turkey and destinations in North America since 1996.
Following is a list of just some of the places where Joyce James has conducted successful tours over the past fifteen years.
- CROESO i CYMRU Welcome to Wales! April/May 2013
- Scottish Skeins & Skerries – Exploration of a Scenic, Proud Land.
- Italian Idyll Tour – September/October, 2010 – A unique trip for Knitters & Friends!
- A Viking Journey – Travel to Norway, the Faroes and Iceland with Joyce James Tours.
- Ireland – home of myth, stunning scenery and warm, talented people.
- England & France – A Tour for Knitters and Friends to Classic Destinations.
- Canadian Maritime Provinces – A Knitters’ Tour to Canada’s Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
- Cornwall, Brittany and Normandy – A Knitters’ Tour to Fabled Lands.
Joyce James Tours are designed for people with an interest in textiles, but the focus of each trip goes far beyond exploring the traditions of the fibre arts and includes meeting with local craftspeople and guilds, visiting mills, historic and archaeological sites–all against a backdrop of spectacular scenery. The popularity of her tours is evidenced by the high percentage of repeat participants.
- Unique, memorable itineraries focusing on the culture and history of each region, with opportunities to meet local people
- Small group size; relaxed pace. Flexibility – choice in participation in organized activities.
- Virtually all-inclusive price:flights; breakfast and dinner each day; private coach; accommodation with private facilities; tour escort; baggage handling; all gratuities; local guides; entry fees. The itineraries have been praised for their excellent value.
- Stays of at least two and usually three or four nights in any one location. Arrangements made for special dietary requirements.
- Activities arranged for traveling companions – golf, bird watching and distillery visits – let us know your interests.
- Land and single supplement prices available on request.
| GO TOP |