Announcing 2014 Knitting-themed Tours by Joyce James.
Ireland – September 25 to October 8, 2014 -Travel with Joyce James to Ireland. Cead Mile Failte! Come join us for a unique tour of the Emerald Isle – Land of a Hundred Thousand Welcomes.
“The Viking Route” Sea Cruise – May 11 to May 27th, 2014 – The ship departs from Bergen, Norway and makes stops at Leith (near Edinburgh), Orkney, Shetland, Skye, Iona, the Faroes and ends in Iceland. Planned itinerary includes a day or two at the beginning in Norway and a day or two at the end in Iceland!
Indicate your interest right away in 2014 trips,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: 613-695-0889.
“Don’t wait. My popular trips generally sell out very quickly. I will keep you informed as final details are settled.” – Joyce James
Joyce James is a travel agent who loves to knit. She has been offering Group Tours to Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Iceland and Turkey since 1996.
A professional travel agent, Joyce James has combined her interest in world travel with her passion for knitting to create a series of highly successful knitting-themed tours to destinations of interest in The United Kingdom, Iceland, the European Continent and North America.
- As travel agent with a very keen interest in knitting and the textile arts, Joyce brings unique and interesting themes to her tour itineraries.
- Joyce is an experienced tour organizer having escorted groups to a variety of destinations since 1996.
- Her tours are highly evolved yet unpretentious and friendly.
- Past participants give rave reviews, form lasting friendships and frequently return for more tours.
- Joyce James has passed the Master Knitter Qualifications (2000)
Tours Designed by Joyce James
- high quality, flexibility and a personalized experience…
“I’ve just returned from a memorable trip to Scotland with Joyce James on her Scottish Skeins & Skerries Tour, a trip which I would highly recommend for both knitters and non-knitters.”
Alex Larkin – participant, Scottish Skeins and Skerries Tour
Read More Trip Testimonials…
All Joyce James Tours feature professional yet friendly ambiance:
- Fully professional, friendly and planned in detail – No hassles, personal care, maximum enjoyment!
- Joyce personally escorts all of her trips. She will always be on hand to make sure all details of the tour are handled to your satisfaction.
- Unique, memorable itineraries focusing on the culture and history of each region, with opportunities to meet local people.
- Small group size; relaxed pace. Flexibility – choice in participation in organized activities.
- Virtually all-inclusive price: breakfast and dinner each day; private coach; accommodation with private facilities; tour escort; baggage handling; all gratuities; local guides; entry fees. The itineraries have been praised for their excellent value.
- Accommodation in smaller hotels with local ambiance and terrific food. When required, special dietary needs can be accommodated.
- Stays of at least two and usually three or four nights in any one location.
- Activities arranged for travelling companions – golf, bird watching and distillery visits.
- Joyce listens – send her an email stating your suggestions and preferences.
Single supplement prices available on request.
Your Comments are Welcome…
Feel free to send in your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. These are always appreciated and help make future Joyce James Tours participant-friendly and truly unique in a world of cookie cutter travel tours.
Return to www.joycejamestours.com often or visit my blog to stay current with new tour development details as they are released.
| GO TOP |